Posted on Monday, December 31st, 2018
With the delivery of the IRS Revenue Ruling 2018-30, contributions toward health savings accounts (HSAs) for CY 2019 will increase for plan participants.
- Maximum HSA Contributions:
- Single: $3,500 (up from $3,450 in 2018)
- Family: $7,000 (up from $6,900)
- Minimum Deductible to qualify an HDHP as eligible for HSA Contributions (no changes from 2018):
- Single: $1,350
- Family: $2,700
- Maximum Out of Pocket Expense:
- Single: $6,750 (up from $6,650 in 2018)
- Family: $13,500 (up from $13,300)
- Catch up Contributions: $1,000 for those over the age of 55
For any questions regarding Health Savings Accounts, please contact one of the experts at Landmark Benefits.